It’s amazing how far we’ve come
Think about it.
- A black man may become president of the United States
- Google and Apple have created devices that are mini movie theaters, maps, newspapers, cameras and so much more
- I can have conversations with all of my friends at one time via Facebook, Twitter, and Social Media
- We have power plants that use wind, sun, and the ocean to create energy
- People have electronic devices installed inside their chest to control their heart rate
- There is medicine to help people sleep, concentrate, lose weight, and lose pain
- We can take pictures, in real time, of your brain, bones, muscles, and tissue
- We can communicate wirelessly from anywhere in the world
- There are planes that can take paying customers to outer space
I can go on and on.
As the economy begins to slow down, I can’t help but to think about how far we have come and how much further we are going to go.